SoFlo Vegans Committee
Members of the SoFlo Vegans Committee help shape the future of our organization by providing timely feedback, volunteering for events and stepping into leadership positions. In order to be a member, you must first be a Club Member. The SoFlo Vegans Club is a paid program that comes with numerous perks.
- Creating content for website, social media, digest and podcast
- Newsletters for Community, Committee, and Affiliates
- Enrollment of Club members and Affiliate partners
- Working with local restaurants to develop vegan-friendly options.
- Develop initiatives to build awareness of vegan culture on college campuses
- Captains: Linda Landers
- Work with nonprofits to launch sustainability efforts in South Florida
- Design layout for the quarterly digest.
- Update pages on soflovegans.com.
- Manage newsletter creation and distribution.
- Create event preview and recap videos.
- Access to photoshop and basic graphic design skills.
- Knowledge of WordPress and basic HTML.
- Background in photography and video production.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Flexibility to attend events 1-2 a week.
- Enjoys being the life of the party.
Meet Our Captains
Social Media Manager