Time Out Market goes VEGAN
The Vegan Social Club and Rouge Panda Presents Time Out for Vegans
It’s not Earth Day and it’s not World Vegan Day. Saturday, September 10 is simply Time Out for Vegans, because–why on earth not? Inspired by The Rogue Panda, Time Out’s new spot for plant-based Chinese food, the Market’s throwing a festival for plants, and its vendors are all cooking up a special vegan dish for you to try.
- Think vegan pies from Miami’s Pizza Lord PizzElla
- Vegan fried chik’n sandwiches from the Magic City’s #1 fried chicken purveyor Chick’n Jones.
- At The Rogue Panda, you can roll up your sleeves and learn how to make your own egg rolls.
- Special guests will join the festivities
- L’Artisane Creative Bakery is bringing its award-winning vegan treats so you don’t have to leave the Beach for your sweet fix.
Miami’s favorite blues band Juke will provide the tunes, and there will be glitter paint for the kids. You can shop and feel good about it at our eco-conscious retail market, featuring the best of Miami’s boutique clothing, jewelry, beauty, and wellness brands.
Calling all vegans, veg-curious, flexitarians, and omnivores–there will be something for everyone!