Margarita Restrepo from the nonprofit WFPB.org and Naked Food Magazine joins us to talk about her journey to bring awareness to adopting a whole food, plant-based lifestyle.
Topics Discussed with Margarita Restrepo
- What caused her to shift into a whole philosophy
- Losing her boyfriend to cancer and how it shifted her mindset
- The Launch of Naked Food Magazine
- Breaking down the Whole Foods Plant-Based Diet
- Advice on publishing
- WFPB Nonprofit
- Certification Program
- Spreading awareness to children, adults, and professionals
- Universal Guidelines for Human Health
- Medical curriculum to help reverse and prevent disease
- Whole Expo
About SoFlo Vegans Podcast
The SoFlo Vegans Podcast is your gateway to what’s happening in the world of veganism. We feature prominent names in the global vegan community including the likes of Earthling Ed, Ingrid Newkirk, Dr. Michael Klapper, and also showcase leaders in the South Florida community, providing answers to your questions about going or staying vegan. Listeners can submit questions using our voice line and hear their questions featured on our show.
- Subscribe on: Soundcloud | iTunes | Google Play | Spotify | Stitcher
- Subscribe and Leave a Review on iTunes
- Leave a question for a future episode
About Sean Russell
Sean Russell is a seasoned media producer and marketing consultant with over 20 years of professional experience, servicing the South Florida community. He specializes in working with nonprofit organizations and small businesses that focus on plant-based living, education and the cultural arts.
About Jacque Tarlton
Jacque Tarlton, Certified Wellcoach® & Plant-Based Nutrition Expert, is passionate about improving health through fabulous, fun, and scientifically proven lifestyle changes. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition and Dietetics and she practiced as a Registered Dietitian (RD) early in her career. She is currently a Certified Wellcoach®, Complete Health Improvement Program (CHIP) Facilitator, & Corporate Wellness Trainer specializing in the power of plants to improve health & longevity for her clients, and ROI for corporations.