- Favorite places to frequent in South Florida.
- Impressions of Vegan communities around the globe
- What created the initial shift to become vegan?
- Being vegan while in prison.
- The story of Scruff McFly
- Being a person of color in the vegan community?
- The tennis champion’s new apparel line “Serena” features animal-free athleisure clothing inspired by, and made for, powerful women.
- Cardiologist Joel Kahn, MD, anticipates debating about the paleo movement, the ketogenic diet, fasting, and the “carnivore movement” with pro-paleo author Chris Kresser and host Joe Rogan.
About SoFlo Vegans Podcast
The SoFlo Vegans Podcast is your gateway to what’s happening in the world of veganism. We feature prominent names in the global vegan community including the likes of Earthling Ed and Ingrid Newkirk and also showcase leaders in the South Florida community, providing answers to your questions about going or staying vegan. Listeners can submit questions using our voice line and hear their questions featured on our show.
General Manager | Founder
Sean Russell is an entrepreneur, media producer, and founder of SoFlo Vegans. He’s been producing podcasts since 2007 and is dedicated to teaching leaders effective communications through his company, Lesaruss Media.