Organizations supporting living a plant-based lifestyle, supporting animals, or the environment.
Click on the bar below to expand our list of organizations.
- Animal Hero Kids – Animal Hero Kids are effective voices for the voiceless, a fact discovered by 34 year veteran animal activist, wildlife rehabilitator, humane educator, author, Animal Hero Kids inc. founder, Susan Hargreaves,
- CFEI – Compassionate Farming Education Initiative is a 501c3 educational non-profit organization based out of southeast Florida.
- Earth Save – promotes food choices that are healthy for people and the planet and helps people transition toward a healthy plant-based diet.
- Heal the Planet – At Heal the Planet we aim to inspire, empower, and support individuals and organizations working to heal the planet by providing resources, education, and leadership.
- The Humane League – We are working relentlessly to reduce animal suffering through grassroots education to change eating habits and corporate campaigns to reform farm animal treatment.
- Meat Free Monday – Launched by Paul, Mary and Stella McCartney in 2009, Meat Free Monday is a not-for-profit campaign which aims to raise awareness of the detrimental environmental impact of eating meat, and to encourage people to help slow climate change, conserve precious natural resources and improve their health by having at least one meat free day each week.
- Mercy for Animals – Mercy For Animals believes that a humane society is possible. We are committed to reducing the greatest amount of suffering for the largest number of animals.
- Million Dollar Vegan – Million Dollar Vegan is a campaign seeking to raise awareness of some of the world’s most pressing issues, and to tackle them by engaging with world leaders, institutions and individuals, and inspiring positive dietary change.
- Our Planet, There’s Too – We are a non-profit animal rights and planet conservation organization, that promotes a new vision for planet Earth and all of the species of beings who live on it: human and non-human animals sharing this planet in peace and harmony.
- PETA – People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) is the largest animal rights organization in the world, with more than 5 million members and supporters.
- PCRM – The Physicians Committee is leading a revolution in medicine—putting a new focus on health and compassion.
- Plantbuilt – A non-profit organization of vegan fitness and bodybuilding competitors.
- South Florida Wildlife Center – The South Florida Wildlife Center rescues displaced, injured and orphaned animals and takes them through a process of rehabilitation. Their goal it to release wildlife back to their natural habitats. SFWC also works to educate the community about wildlife and how each of us can peacefully co-exist with our wild neighbors.
- Vegan Outreach – Vegan Outreach is a 501c3 nonprofit organization working to end violence towards animals. Vegan Outreach seeks a future when sentient animals are no longer exploited as commodities.
- Whole Food Plant-Based – Certifies WFPB products, services, and organizations with a globally recognized WFPB certification seal.