The following mobile applications will help you find resources, restaurants, and information with little to no effort.
- American Farmers: Farmers Markets sell highly nutritious food, grown using practices that preserve the local and global environment, but they are hard to find. Now you can easily discover the nearest Farmers Market anywhere in United States with a simple tap.
- Bunny Free: Check if a company is cruelty-free! Bunny Free lets you search for companies by name and tells you whether or not they test on animals.
- Cruelty-Cutter: Cruelty-Cutter is cruelty-free shopping made simple! Cast away any doubts when purchasing items by using Cruelty-Cutter to scan an item and have an immediate response about its animal testing status.
- Dr. Greger’s Daily Dozen (iOS / Android): Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Dr. Greger’s Daily Dozen.
- Food Monster: One Green Planet’s Food Monster app gives you instant access to 500 free vegan, meatless and dairy-free recipes that are sure to satisfy all taste buds!
- Happy Cow: Dining guide to healthy vegetarian restaurants, vegan restaurants, natural health food stores, info on nutrition, veganism, vegan recipes, healthy cooking, travel, and more.
- Healthy Places: Currently serving the South Florida area, Healthy Places connects you to businesses and events that cater to healthy food, holistic health, and wellness.
- Is It Vegan?: Is It Vegan is a mobile tool for anyone interested in eliminating animal products from their diet.
- Leaping Bunny: Shopping compassionately has never been easier with the Leaping Bunny App for iPhones and Androids.
- Veg Menu: VegMenu is an app to prepare many Italian vegetarian and vegan recipes.
- VegeTipple Free (Android): If you’re vegan and drink alcohol then you should already know about the amazing website www.barnivore.com that allows you to check if the beer, wine or spirit (liquor) you are about to buy is completely free from animal products. VegeTipple is an app that allows you to carry Barnivore around in your pocket!
- Vegan Wines (Android): Provides you with the information you need to choose wines, beers and liquors that are free of animal derivatives, including in their production methods.
- Vegan Xpress: VeganXpress App for iPhone is an on-the-run guide to whats vegan at fast food restaurants, and also includes a list of vegan beer and wine.
- Vegetarious: Share and explore vegetarian and vegan dining experiences with Vegetarious. Use Vegetarious at home and while traveling as a guide to discover vegetarian-friendly restaurants nearby. See great vegetarian dishes others have enjoyed and keep a list of your favorite places.
- VeggieBeers (iOS / Android): VeggieBeers is a vegetarian, vegans and celiacs best drinking friend. Use VeggieBeers to help you find a beverage that’s suitable for your diet. Including ales, wines, lager, spirits and more!
- Vgan (Android): Vgan uses data from the excellent Barnivore (http://www.barnivore.com) to tell you whether your booze is vegan friendly. All of their data is collected by contributors who have emailed the companies directly and received official confirmation as to whether their drinks contain any animal products.