Featured Vegan Personalities
The following are powerful voices in the global vegan community.
Click the plus signs below to expand our list of Fitness and Nutrition partners.
- John “Badass Vegan” Lewis (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) – Vegan activist and CEO of Badass Vegan and VeganSmart.
- Torre Washington (Miami, Florida) – Torre is seven-time winning all natural bodybuilder and holds pro cards with four distinct body bodybuilding organizations.
- Caitlin Shoemaker (Miami, Florida) – a Content creator who is passionate about food, veganism, and a healthy lifestyle.
- Nicole Mejia (Miami, Florida) – Model-turned fitness instructor turned entrepreneur, Nicole Mejia is a South Florida native and lover of travel, the ocean, and all things involving adrenaline.
- Korin Sutton (Miami Beach, Florida) – Korin Sutton Pro Vegan Bodybuilder. Personal Trainer, Sports Nutrition & Health Coach.
- Emilia Lujan (Wellington, Florida) – Plant-based nutritionist and CEO of Mindbody Expo and My Vegan Daily.
- Brenden Fitzgerald (Naples, Florida) – Founder of Planet Protein and on half of The Sustainable Duo with Carly Bergman.
- Carly Rose Bergman (Naples, Florida) – Head of customer relations at Planet Protein and one half of The Sustainable Duo with Brenden Fitzgerald.
- Claire Michelle (Los Angeles, California) – Vlogger who shares her diet and health tips on conscious living.
- Chris Moore (San Diego, California) – plant-based vegan fitness enthusiast.
- Yovana Mendoza (San Diego, California) – Athlete and founder of Fitness and Nutrition website, Rawvana.
- Bianca Taylor (Southern California)- ISSA Certified Personal Trainer, Certified in Plant-Based Nutrition with a passion for health, fitness, creation, and self-discovery.
- Sarah Sullivan (Boulder, Colorado) – Host of Sarah’s Vegan Kitchen where she shows people how to live a healthy, balanced, plant-based lifestyle.
- Fraser & Lauren Bayley (Madisonville, Louisiana) – Husband & Wife Team, founders of Evolving Alpha, Vegan nutritionists, and strength coaches.
- Nimai Delgado (South Mississippi) – Nimai Delgado is a vegan professional bodybuilder, mechanical engineer, lifestyle coach, and motivational speaker. He’s been featured on the cover of Muscle and Fitness magazine as well as James Cameron’s upcoming documentary The Game Changers.
- Jon Venus (Charlotte, North Carolina) – Jon is a public figure most known for his YouTube channel where he focuses his efforts to spread information regarding fitness, nutrition and lifestyle content in an uplifting and entertaining way.
- Ingrid Newkirk (Norfolk, Virginia) – PETA president and co-founder Ingrid Newkirk has led the world’s largest animal rights organization for more than 35 years.
- Angelina Nicolle (United States) – Vlogger known for providing tips on her raw vegan lifestyle, cooking, fashion and dieting.
- Sorsha Morava (United States) – Vegan Youtube star that began posting fashion videos in 2009, and then transitioned into vegan videos in March 2014.
- Unnatural Vegan (United States) – Content creator that explores the scientific angles of living a vegan lifestyle.
- Annie Tarasova (Russia) – Russian vlogger that encourages her audiences to live a healthy vegan lifestyle.
- Cheap Lazy Vegan (Calgary Alberta, Canada) – Vegan vlogger who shares tips on how to live a vegan-lifestyle on a budget.
- Cornelia Grimsmo (Tromso, Norway) – Norwegian vlogger that shares her vegan diet and exercise routines.
- Earthing Ed (London, United Kingdom) – Activist who is passionate about saving animals and the planet through vegan education and activism.
- The Fairly Local Vegan (Montreal, Canada) – Amber Allen uses her platform to demonstrate how to live a conscious lifestyle with zero waste.
- Georgie Fizz (United Kingdom) – Matriarch of the YouTube vlogging family seen on the channel Family Fizz. The family of five became well known for documenting their lives as vegans while also posting vlogs, challenges and more.
- Joey Carbstrong (Adelaide, South Australia) – Joey Carbstrong is an Australian animal rights activist.
- Jame Aspey (United Kingdom) – James Aspey is an Australian animal rights activist and lecturer. He is known for remaining silent for an entire year to raise awareness on animal cruelties.
- Mischa Valentino Janiec (Biel,, Bern, Switzerland) – Mischa Janiec is an all-natural vegan bodybuilder, fitness and lifestyle coach, and entrepreneur.
- Richard Burgess (Canada) – Known as Vegan Gains who operates a Youtube Channel focused on vegan nutrition.
- Sarah Lemkus (New Zealand) – Vegan vlogger that talks about compassionate living, travel, being a mom and more.
- Tess Begg (Australia) – Passionate vegan, foodie & fitness enthusiast.
- That Vegan Couple – (United Kingdom) Podcast hosted by Natasha and Luca, popular vloggers that focus on helping people, animals and the environment.