Vegan Food Trucks in South Florida
The following are food trucks in South Florida that offer vegan items. Please check out their social media channels for times and locations.
- Food Truck
Vegan Food Trucks
- Angie’s Epicurean – Angie’s charms the curious and conscious taster with uncommon ice cream and epicurean delights.
- Burgerhive – Burger Hive is a food truck that serves vegan comfort food in the South Florida area.
- Dub n Grub – DUB N GRUB is a Afro-Floribbean plant-based veganized Street food experience. Home of great food and good Vybz.
- Garden Vegan Hummus – All of our hummus is produced locally here in South Florida. Everything is produced in small batches with the highest quality ingredients to ensure the highest caliber product possible.
- Natuurlik Food Truck – Vegan Food Truck •Plant-based •Vegan cuisine, with an island flair ?? •A taste of the elements •Food is Life •Food is Medicine
- PERROLOGY – This is a unique concept that involves a cool retro/vintage atmosphere and delicious vegan “street food”, we love taking care of all details and make sure that our clients receive more than just food, we want for them the whole experience!!!
- Reggae Beats – Hybrid #FoodTruck Serving Both Vegans & Non-Vegans.
- Organic Food Kings – Food Truck serving vegan comfort food like no other in the heart of Miami and surrounding areas.
- The Caribe Vegan – Specializes in Caribbean-inspired dishes around South Florida.
- Tropical Oasis Express – Tropical Oasis Express was founded in 2013. We recently transitioned from a store-front restaurant to a food. truck. One of our goals is to introduce our versatile culinary skills to everyone in South Florida, and soon the nation!
- Vegan Junkies – Vegan Junkie is on a mission to set a new tradition for fast food! We are a Gourmet, artisanal burger food truck creating the most unique vegan burgers with the freshest, highest quality, locally sourced ingredients.
View All Directories
Learn how you can help SoFlo Vegans continue showcasing and supporting the vegan community in South Florida.