Claim your complimentary listing before December 31, 2019.
Animal Rights Directory
- Animal Hero Kids – Animal Hero Kids are effective voices for the voiceless, a fact discovered by 34-year veteran animal activist, wildlife rehabilitator, humane educator, author, Animal Hero Kids inc. founder, Susan Hargreaves.
- Anonymous for the Voiceless – Anonymous for the Voiceless is an animal rights organization that specializes in street activism.
- Animal Recovery Mission – Animal Rights Organization Dedicated to Eliminating Extreme Animal Cruelty.
- CFEI – Compassionate Farming Education Initiative is a 501c3 educational non-profit organization based out of southeast Florida.
- Friends Not Food Animal Rescue – Animal sanctuary started by activist, trainer and entrepreneur, Jordan David from Conscious Muscle.
- The Humane League – We are working relentlessly to reduce animal suffering through grassroots education to change eating habits and corporate campaigns to reform farm animal treatment.
- Mercy for Animals – Mercy For Animals believes that a humane society is possible. We are committed to reducing the greatest amount of suffering for the largest number of animals.
- PETA – People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) is the largest animal rights organization in the world, with more than 5 million members and supporters.
- South Florida Wildlife Center – The South Florida Wildlife Center rescues displaced, injured and orphaned animals and takes them through a process of rehabilitation. Their goal is to release wildlife back to their natural habitats. SFWC also works to educate the community about wildlife and how each of us can peacefully co-exist with our wild neighbors.
- Surge – Surge is an animal rights organization determined to create a world where compassion towards all non-human animals is the norm.
- Vegan Outreach – Vegan Outreach is a 501c3 nonprofit organization working to end violence towards animals. Vegan Outreach seeks a future when sentient animals are no longer exploited as commodities.
Join Our Community
SoFlo Vegans is a grassroots organization dedicated to supporting the vegan community in South Florida. Get hours of content exclusive to our members. This includes video podcasts, documentaries, and other special features.