On this episode of the SoFlo Vegans Podcast, we speak with Jordan David from Conscious Muscle and Friends Not Food Rescue.
Topics Covered with Jordan David
- Purpose and drive behind his business
- Family Life
- Experiencing burnout and finding a balance
- The superficiality of popular culture and social media
- How to build a business that’s grounded in purpose
- The role his children played in him learning how to love
- Learning more about the Friends Not Food Rescue
About SoFlo Vegans Podcast
The SoFlo Vegans Podcast is your gateway to what’s happening in the world of veganism. We feature prominent names in the global vegan community including the likes of Earthling Ed and Ingrid Newkirk and also showcase leaders in the South Florida community, providing answers to your questions about going or staying vegan. Listeners can submit questions using our voice line and hear their questions featured on our show.
- Subscribe on: Soundcloud | iTunes | Google Play | Spotify | Stitcher
- Subscribe and Leave a Review on iTunes
- Leave a question for a future episode
About Sean Russell
Sean Russell is a seasoned media producer and marketing consultant with over 20 years of professional experience, servicing the South Florida community. He specializes in working with nonprofit organizations and small businesses that focus on plant-based living, education and the cultural arts.