On this episode of the SoFlo Vegans Podcast, we speak with Jordan David from Conscious Muscle and Friends Not Food Rescue.
Topics Covered with Jordan David
- Purpose and drive behind his business
- Family Life
- Experiencing burnout and finding a balance
- The superficiality of popular culture and social media
- How to build a business that’s grounded in purpose
- The role his children played in him learning how to love
- Learning more about the Friends Not Food Rescue
About SoFlo Vegans Podcast
The SoFlo Vegans Podcast is your gateway to what’s happening in the world of veganism. We feature prominent names in the global vegan community including the likes of Earthling Ed and Ingrid Newkirk and also showcase leaders in the South Florida community, providing answers to your questions about going or staying vegan. Listeners can submit questions using our voice line and hear their questions featured on our show.
General Manager | Founder
Sean Russell is an entrepreneur, media producer, and founder of SoFlo Vegans. He’s been producing podcasts since 2007 and is dedicated to teaching leaders effective communications through his company, Lesaruss Media.