Partner with SoFlo Vegans
Stay tuned for vendor opportunities with SoFlo Vegans.
- Allini Water Filters: Sponsored both a SoFlo Vegans Drink and Dr. Will Tuttle event at Vegan Fine Foods.
- The Brunch Gang: Chef Tai from The Brunch Gang provided our SoFlo Vegans Unite guests with delicious food and a cooking demonstration on Thursday, December 28, 2017.
- The Happy Vegan Bakers: The Happy Vegan Bakers are one our food sponsors for the Soflo Vegans Unite! event being held in August.
- Naturally Speaking: Naturally Speaking provided free samples and a cooking demonstration for the attendees at our SoFlo Vegans Unite event, held on Thursday, November 30, 2017.
- The Non-Dairy Fairy: The Non-Dairy Fairy baked scrumptious vegan cookies for the attendees at our SoFlo Vegans Unite event on September 28, 2017.
- Not Another Organic Brand: Not Another Organic Brand will provide our SoFlo Vegans Unite guests with 100% organic, non-GMO fruits and veggies on Thursday, January 18, 2018.
- NuGrub: NuGrub Vegan Food Mix prepared delicious samples of nachos and meatballs for attendees at our SoFlo Vegans Unite event on October 26, 2017.
- Tiger Seed: Tiger Seed beverage company gave out full bottles of their product at our SoFlo Vegans Unite event, held on Thursday, December 27, 2017.
- Arts and Craft Social Club: Graciously hosted and donated materials for our official website launch in May 2017.
- ArtServe: ArtServe is the location for our monthly Soflo Vegans Unite event.
- Blondie’s Vegan Bakery: Hosted our first SoFlo Vegans Eat event at their bakery in Boynton Beach.
- MidiCi Flagler Village: Our October Soflo Vegans Drink event was held at MidiCi Flagler Village.
- Tequila Sunrise Mexican Grill: Provided our community a venue to host our SoFlo Vegans Drink event. They also provided special discounts and a specialized vegan menu.
- Vegan Fine Foods: Hosted our talk with Dr. Will Tuttle in January 2018.
- The Wynwood Yard: The Wynwood Yard is going to be the host venue for our first ever Soflo Vegans: Drink event.