- Origins of the flag.
- Breakdown of the different flag colors.
- Importance of communities working together.
- Addresses concerns of racism surrounding the colors of the flag.
- Difficulties getting flags printed around the world.
- How he became vegan.
- Purchase Vegan Flag Wristband in SoFlo Vegans Shop.
- Article on the vegan flag and wristband from SoFlo Vegans.
About Our Sponsor
This episode is brought to you by Seed Food and Wine Week, Miami, Florida. The Seed Food & Wine Festival is an annual gathering that celebrates delicious plant-based foods, fine wines, craft beers, spirits, and lifestyle products and companies, while raising health awareness.
About SoFlo Vegans Podcast
The SoFlo Vegans Podcast is your gateway to what’s happening in the world of veganism. We feature prominent names in the global vegan community including the likes of Earthling Ed and Ingrid Newkirk and also showcase leaders in the South Florida community, providing answers to your questions about going or staying vegan. Listeners can submit questions using our voice line and hear their questions featured on our show.
General Manager | Founder
Sean Russell is an entrepreneur, media producer, and founder of SoFlo Vegans.