Vegan Food Brands
A list of vegan food brands you can purchase both in the stores and online.
- 365 Everyday Value – Whole Foods distributes its brand of plant-based foods at all of its stores.
- Bute Island Foods – Made with pride on the Isle of Bute in Scotland, our range of dairy-free vegan cheeses are a delicious, healthy cheese alternative – perfect for plant-based diets and people with dietary restrictions like lactose intolerance.
- Court Street – A variety of artisan vegan cheeses that are also gluten-free.
- Daiya – Daiya cheese melts, stretches, and tastes just like dairy-based cheese! All of their products are free of dairy (casein and lactose), soy, and gluten.
- Dr-Cow – Premium Tree Nut Cheeses Organic Raw.
- Field Roast Chao – Enjoy delicious cheese slices and cheesy entrées that are simply made, yet rich in bold, comforting, melt-in-your-mouth flavor.
- Follow Your Heart – Makers of Vegenaise, Vegan Gourmet Dairy Alternatives, Natural & Organic Dressings & Sauces. All produced in our manufacturing solar-powered facility.
- GO Veggie! – GO VEGGIE® provides a variety of products and flavors to satisfy every cheese-lover’s craving.
- Kite Hill – Kite Hill strives to create foods that are both irresistible and sustainable.
- Miyokos Kitchen – Artisanal vegan cheeses. Handmade vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, cholesterol-free, and delicious.
- MozzaRisella – Organic Vegan Cheese, with innovative flavors, made from whole rice, grown and sprouted in Italy Respecting health, the environment, and animals.
- MyLife Bio Cheese – Dairy-Free Products, Bio cheese, Healthy Lifestyle.
- SO Delicious – So Delicious offers a variety of dairy-free food and beverages that are all certified vegan and Non-GMO Project verified.
- Ste Martaen – A small vegan family business, we enjoy creating artisan vegan cheeses and cooking delicious vegan meals.
- Tofutti – Not just ice cream anymore! Tofutti ice cream-like pint size desserts have been available around the country for years.
- Treeline – Treeline Treenut Cheeses are Made from Fine Cashew Nuts, Naturally Cultured and Flavored to Perfection.
- Violife – Dedicated to making amazing tasting, 100% vegan non-dairy, non-GMO foods since the 90’s.
- Wayfare Foods – Cheese, Pudding, Sour Cream, Cream Cheese, and Butter that is Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, NON-GMO, & Kosher Pareve Certified.
- Fullei Fresh – Miami based hydroponic growers of 20 varieties of sprouts, shoots, and Sprouting at Home seeds & accessories.
- Hungry Harvest – Hungry Harvest recovers and delivers delicious, customizable boxes of produce, starting at $15/week. Use code SOFLO to save 50% at checkout.
- Miami Fruit– MiamiFruit is a Miami Based fruit hub created to make tropical fruits accessible to people all over America. We ship the highest quality fruit to your door!
- Beyond Meat – Beyond Meat is a Los Angeles-based producer of plant-based meat substitutes founded in 2009 by Ethan Brown
- Boca Burger – Boca Burger is a veggie burger made chiefly from soy protein and wheat gluten; it is a registered trademark of the Boca Foods Company, a subsidiary of Kraft Heinz based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Field Roast – Enjoy delicious cheese slices and cheesy entrées that are simply made, yet rich in bold, comforting, melt-in-your-mouth flavor.
- Gardein – Gardein is a product line of meat-free foods made by Garden Protein International in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada.
- Hodo Foods – Hodo is an organic plant-based foods company based in Oakland, CA. Founded in 2004, Hodo is the largest artisan tofu maker and only producer of fresh, organic yuba in the United States.
- Impossible Foods – Impossible Foods Inc. is a company that develops plant-based substitutes for meat products.
- Lightlife – Making delicious plant-based food that everyone can enjoy.
- Morningstar Farms – Morningstar Farms is a division of the Kellogg Company that produces vegetarian food.
- Quorn – Quorn is a meat substitute product originating in the UK and sold primarily in Europe, but is available in 18 countries. Quorn is sold as both a cooking ingredient and as the meat substitute used in a range of prepackaged meals.
- Tofurky – Tofurky is faux turkey, a meat substitute in the form of a loaf or casserole of vegetarian protein, usually made from tofu or seitan with a stuffing made from grains or bread, flavored with a broth and seasoned with herbs and spices.
- Trader Joe’s – Trader Joe’s sells a variety of vegan products include Alternative Meats.
- Sweet Earth Natural Foods – Sweet Earth Foods has been handcrafting nourishing and delicious plant-based prepared foods since 1978.
- Yves Veggie Cuisine – Yves Veggie Cuisine® products require little preparation, just heat & serve, or use in regular recipes that call for meat.
- Clean Machine – All Natural Sports Nutrition. We produce clean products that are Non-GMO, 3rd party tested, and backed by science. Vegan certified.
- Conscious Muscle – Conscious Muscle is bringing you the highest quality supplements available in a sustainable and cruelty-free manner.
- Garden of Life – Garden of Life’s commitment to health goes beyond offering some of the most effective nutritional products in the world.
- KOS Organic Plant-Based Protein Powder – KOS offers a boutique family of plant-based energy products made entirely out of the good stuff that springs from the soil.
- Orgain Organic Protein – Dedicated to ensuring you have the nutrition you need to lead a healthy, vibrant life.
- Planet Protein – Planet Protein is committed to helping people eat better and enjoy life more fully. Environmentally conscious, our nutritious products are made from all-natural, non-GMO ingredients for a healthier treat.
Join Our Community
SoFlo Vegans is a grassroots organization dedicated to supporting the vegan community in South Florida. Get hours of content exclusive to our members. This includes video podcasts, documentaries, and other special features.