Vegan Bakeries in South Florida
Find a complete listing of local vegan bakeries that offer vegan baked goods. Become a member to vote up to 10 times per listing each day.
Vegan and Veg-Friendly Bakeries
- Ahimsa Bakery – (Sunrise) Self-taught, 100% Vegan Baker??offering cakes, cupcakes, brownies, cinnamon rolls, pies & more from scratch made to order!?Sunrise, Florida.
- Batch The Cookie Company – (Fort Lauderdale) Batch, The Cookie Company makes an assortment of artisanal vegan gluten-free cookies.
- Pac’s Pastries – (Wilton Manors) On a mission to make quality confections that don’t sacrifice taste.
- Parlour Vegan Bakery – (Plantation / Boca Raton) Vegan Bakery offering sweet & savory options!
- Purple Wildflour Bakery – (Plantation / Boca Raton) created in order to bring the aroma of French pastries to South Florida in their glorious plant based versions (you won’t tell).
- Vegan Delights – (Hollywood) Curated a Global Vegan menu that is authentically flavored to honor the cultures and memories of the foods we all grew up on.
- Zaile Cakes – (Hollywood) Zalie Cakes is a vegan bakery based in Hollywood, Florida. They specialize in making custom designs and even supplied us with the cake for our 2nd Anniversary Party.
- Bomb Cookies – (Miami) Information coming soon.
- Bunnie Cakes – (Miami) Information coming soon.
- Pamela Wasabi Bakery – (Miami) Information coming soon.
Palm Beach County
- Blondies Vegan Bakery and Cafe – (Boyton Beach) Heavenly Sensitive Sweets strives to serve our community with the best tasting, allergy-friendly, organic, and non-GMO products on the market in a family-friendly environment.
- Pure Vegan Cakes – (West Palm Beach) Specializing in Vegan custom cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and other baked goods.
Join Our Community
SoFlo Vegans is a grassroots organization dedicated to supporting the vegan community in South Florida. REGISTER for free and help make us become a global hotspot for veganism.