Vegan Bakeries in South Florida
Find a complete listing of local vegan bakeries that offer vegan baked goods. Become a member to vote up to 10 times per listing each day.
See the Full List
- Ahimsa Bakery – (Sunrise) Self-taught, 100% Vegan Baker??offering cakes, cupcakes, brownies, cinnamon rolls, pies & more from scratch made to order!?Sunrise, Florida.
- Angie’s Epicurean – (TBD) Coming Soon
- Antoniette Vegan Cafe – (West Palm Beach) They make all of our baked goods with 100% organic ingredients and make most items with a gluten-free option!
- Blondies Vegan Bakery and Cafe – (Boyton Beach) Heavenly Sensitive Sweets strives to serve our community with the best tasting, allergy friendly, organic, and non-GMO products on the market in a family-friendly environment.
- Bomb Cookies – (Miami) Information coming soon.
- Bunnie Cakes – (Miami) Information coming soon.
- German Bread Haus – (Fort Lauderdale) Long-established organic bakery, currently housed in a pink gingerbread house-like building. Offers sweet and savory items such as gingerbread, streuselkuchen, strudels, and breads. In the winter also sells marzipan and stollen.
- Jodi’s Bites – (Multiple Locations) Jodi’s Bites are the finest in organic, vegan, gluten free, egg, dairy, and soy free sweets.
- Pac’s Pastries – (Multiple Locations) On a mission to make quality confections that don’t sacrifice taste.
- Pamela Wasabi Bakery – (Miami) Information coming soon.
- Parlour Vegan Bakery – (Plantation / Boca Raton) Vegan Bakery offering sweet & savory options!
- Vegan Delights – (Hollywood) Curated a Global Vegan menu that is authentically flavored to honor the cultures and memories of the foods we all grew up on.
Ice Cream Options
Join Our Community
SoFlo Vegans is a grassroots organization dedicated to supporting the vegan community in South Florida. Get hours of content exclusive to our members. This includes video podcasts, documentaries, and other special features.