Black-owned Vegan Businesses
We encourage you to support local black-owned vegan businesses in South Florida. We are looking for businesses that only provide vegan items. It takes a huge commitment to make that business decision and we want to celebrate that with this post. Request a listing to be added.
Sort by Locations
See a complete listing of businesses in South Florida and around the world.
- Burgerhive – The second-to-none burger joint, specializing in comfort food with flavor and Caribbean spice, all this while being 100% plant-based.
- Reggae Beets – Reggae Beets Smoothies was established in 2017, however, its beet roots were planted multiple years ago as its founders have been cultivating exotic juice blends in their diets for years while implementing a drink clean eat clean lifestyle to promote health and wellness.
- Sayblee Products – Sayblee products are designed to repair, promote growth, and prevent further hair damage for both men and women of all ages and ethnicities.
- The Rabbit Hole – Cruelty-free comfort cuisine, conscientiously crafted by culinary experts using custom-curated plant-based proteins sustainably sourced from around the world.
- Tree Lion – Treelion is a juice bar and vegetarian restaurant proudly serving our community.
- Vegan Fine Foods – Burgers, Burritos, Salads, Sandwiches, and more. There is something for everyone in our 100% Vegan Cafe!
- Vegan on the Go – Home Of The Non-Believer Hands Down Some Would Say the best Topped Impossible Burger Yet.
- Vegetarian Delight Juice Bar – The second-
- Angry Booch Kombucha –Angry Booch is a fizzy fruity fermented tea loaded with live probiotics, antioxidants. Many would say it’s a magic elixir!
- Vegetarian Restaurant By Hakin – At Vegetarian Restaurant By Hakin, you’ll find 100% vegan and Caribbean-inspired dishes that will delight your senses.
- Natuurlik Food Truck – A vegan food truck with an island flair.
- Superfit Gym – Offers a variety of scheduled classes and training sessions by appointment.
- The New Vegan – 100% plant-based, gluten-free, wheat-free, soy Free, dairy-free, organic & non-GMO restaurant!
Join Our Community
SoFlo Vegans is a grassroots organization dedicated to supporting the vegan community in South Florida. REGISTER for free and help make us become a global hotspot for veganism.