Black-owned Vegan Businesses
Help us share this listing on social media and with anyone looking to support local vegan and veg-friendly black-0wned businesses. Go back to the main Directory Page.
View by County
Register to vote up to 10 times daily per each listing and suggest listings for us to add.
- Burgerhive – The second-to-none burger joint, specializing in comfort food with flavor and Caribbean spice, all this while being 100% plant-based.
- Reggae Beets – Reggae Beets Smoothies was established in 2017, however, its beet roots were planted multiple years ago as its founders have been cultivating exotic juice blends in their diets for years while implementing a drink clean eat clean lifestyle to promote health and wellness.
- Sayblee Products – Sayblee products are designed to repair, promote growth, and prevent further hair damage for both men and women of all ages and ethnicities.
- The Rabbit Hole – Cruelty-free comfort cuisine, conscientiously crafted by culinary experts using custom-curated plant-based proteins sustainably sourced from around the world.
- Tree Lion – Treelion is a juice bar and vegetarian restaurant proudly serving our community.
- Vegan Fine Foods – Burgers, Burritos, Salads, Sandwiches, and more. There is something for everyone in our 100% Vegan Cafe!
- Vegan on the Go – Home Of The Non-Believer Hands Down Some Would Say the best Topped Impossible Burger Yet.
- Vegetarian Delight Juice Bar – The second-
- Angry Booch Kombucha –Angry Booch is a fizzy fruity fermented tea loaded with live probiotics, antioxidants. Many would say it’s a magic elixir!
- Vegetarian Restaurant By Hakin – At Vegetarian Restaurant By Hakin, you’ll find 100% vegan and Caribbean-inspired dishes that will delight your senses.
- Natuurlik Food Truck – A vegan food truck with an island flair.
- Superfit Gym – Offers a variety of scheduled classes and training sessions by appointment.
- The New Vegan – 100% plant-based, gluten-free, wheat-free, soy Free, dairy-free, organic & non-GMO restaurant!
Learn how you can help SoFlo Vegans continue showcasing and supporting the vegan community in South Florida.